Onsite Real Estate Auction
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 6:30 PM
3871 Elder Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17111
Move In Condition!
My seller is moving south! Now is your chance to buy this Lenker Manor Home. This 1200+ square ft 1958 brick ranch home on a beautifully landscaped .2+- acre lot. Featuring 2BRs, 1 ½ Baths, LR with FP, Eat-In Kitchen and DR on the main floor with Hardwood, bamboo and tile flooring. The lower level has half windows throughout, 2 finished rooms with ceramic tile, double pantry in front room and large walk-in closet with an egress window in rear room (could easily be used as a 3rd BR), laundry room, and large 500+ sq ft partially finished space with heat and air. Wood fenced rear yard with paved patio and garden shed. Gas heat with humidifier, central air, attic fan, attached 1-car garage with utility sink. Includes window blinds, all kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. All new replacement windows in last 10 years.
Open House Dates: Weds., June 1st 4-7PM and Sun., June 5th 1-4PM or call for appointment at 717-268-0020.
Please see property information packet for complete information.
Selling for Judith A. Patrick
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: 45-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit of contract price (high bid plus buyer's premium = contract price).
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the contract price will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement. Commission will be paid to an Agent representing a buyer that has not previously been in contact with the auction company, and that completes and submits the Broker Participation form (with all required signatures) at least 48 hours prior to the auction. Commission will not be paid to an agent that is a principal in the real estate transaction; whether they are buying the property for personal use or for an entity / company in which they have an ownership interest.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Please check back for additional information, PIP and inspection date. Call Jennings Auction at 717-268-0020 with any questions.