ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
BIDDING OPENS AT ONLY $70,000
Weds., April 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Bidding opens Fri., April 14th
826 S. Pershing Ave., York, PA 17403
Adjacent to York College, this is a perfect home or investment property. This adorable craftsman style has tons of character and good "bones", but will need TLC to bring it back to it's former glory. Built in 1930 this 1120 Sq Ft home will be gorgeous with some effort and imagination....hard wood floors with inlay detail, high ceilings, oak built-in bookcases and china closet with leaded glass doors, natural finish oak trim throughout (some is quarter sawn), clerestory windows, Jack and Jill bathroom...the potential is unlimited!
Call 717-268-0020 to schedule appointment to view property!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with Natural Gas Cooking
- Built in 1930
- Frame and Wood
- Full Covered Open Frame 224 SqFt Front Porch with Columns
- Enclosed Frame 98 SqFt Screened Rear Porch
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Full Basement (with washer and dryer hookups)
- 576 SqFt Detached 2 Car Garage with Rear Alley Access
- Natural Gas Steam Radiant Heat
- Public Water and Sewer
- 150A Electric Service
- Property Type: Residential
- .1607 acre+- lot
- Total Taxes: $4,226.00
- York City Schools
- York County / York City 8th Ward
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Subject to Court Approval.
- Closing: Within 45 days of Court Approval. Sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit of total contract price; which is the total of the high bid and the Buyer's Premium.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the contract price will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
- Online Auction Bidding: Is hosted in cooperation with Sandford Alderfer Real Estate and Tranzon Auctions.
Call Jennings Auction Group at 717-268-0020 with any questions or for additional information.