REAL ESTATE AUCTION
WEDS., AUGUST 4TH AT 6:00 PM
110 Bentley Lane, Lancaster PA 17603
Your Piece of the Block and a fine piece it is. Over 1/2 acre building lot on a quiet street amidst luxury homes in the prestigious community of Canterbury Place known for its Beautiful houses and fine schools.
Public water and sewer. Natural gas not available.
Lancaster Twp., Lancaster County, Lancaster School District.
General Terms: Sold subject to seller confirmation. All properties sold in As-Is condition without warranty or representation by seller as to the use or condition. 10% Buyers Premium. Buyer pays closing costs. Non-Refundable Deposit of 10% of the contract price by Cash or Check. Settlement in 45 Days. Properties are sold As-Is. 2% Broker Fee offered (conditions apply). Contact Jennings Auction for more information.
Selling for the Estate of Margaret J. Beck. Attorney: David Mills. Executor: Robert Beck.
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: 45-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Please check back for additional information and PIP. Call Jennings Auction at 717-268-0020 with any questions.