REAL ESTATE AUCTION
WEDS., AUGUST 4TH AT 6:00 PM
112 Bentley Lane, Lancaster PA 17603
OPEN HOUSE TUES., JULY 27th 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
or Call for Appointment to Inspect Property
4BR – (one is huge and would make a great in home office)
Owners Suite has walk-in closet and bathroom with walk-in shower
2 ½ Baths
Lots of Storage / cedar closet
Kitchen with Pantry Closet and Breakfast Room
LR, DR, FR with vaulted ceiling skylights and Fireplace, First floor laundry
Partially Finished Basement
2560 Sq. Ft.
Oversized attached 2 car garage
1/2 Acre Lot – approx. 100 x 250
Landscaped lot, Back Patio
Shingle Roof is only about 2 years old.
Electric Hot Water Storage Heat
Located in established neighborhood that backs on Conestoga Country Club
House is solid and well built but needs updating. Built in 1988.
Interior Finished Space – 2380 Sq Ft
Finished Basement – 467 Sq Ft
Garage – 890 Sq Ft
Public water and sewer. Natural gas not available.
Lancaster Twp., Lancaster County, McCaskey School District.
General Terms: Sold subject to seller confirmation. All properties sold in As-Is condition without warranty or representation by seller as to the use or condition. 10% Buyers Premium. Buyer pays closing costs. Non-Refundable Deposit of 10% of the contract price by Cash, PA Check or Out of State Check with bank letter of guarantee. Settlement in 45 Days. Properties are sold As-Is. 2% Broker Fee offered (conditions apply). Contact Jennings Auction for more information.
Selling for the Estate of Margaret J. Beck. Attorney: David Mills. Executor: Robert Beck.
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: 45-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Please check back for additional information, PIP and inspection date. Call Jennings Auction at 717-268-0020 with any questions.